- When did CyrusOne begin doing business?
- CyrusOne began as a subsidiary of Cincinnati Bell Inc., operating data centers in the Cincinnati, Ohio area since before 2000. In 2007, Cincinnati Bell purchased the data center operations of Gramtel Inc. in the Chicago metropolitan area, and in 2010 purchased the data center operations of Cyrus Networks LLC, an experienced data center operator in Texas. In 2010 and 2011 the data center operations of the Cincinnati, Chicago and Texas entities were combined under the CyrusOne brand and subsidiary. Since then, CyrusOne has continued to expand their operations in these cities and new markets, including Phoenix, San Antonio, London and Singapore.
- Where is CyrusOne headquartered?
- CyrusOne is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
2101 Cedar Springs Road
Dallas, Texas, 75201
- How many employees does CyrusOne have?
- CyrusOne employs over 250 people full time.
- On what exchange is CyrusOne stock traded?
- CyrusOne trades on the NASDAQ Exchange under the symbol 'CONE'
- When did CyrusOne go public?
- Initial public trading for CyrusOne shares began on January 18, 2013.
- How can I buy shares of CyrusOne stock?
- You can purchase shares of CyrusOne stock in the public market from any licensed brokerage firm.
- Can I purchase CyrusOne stock directly from the Company?
- No, CyrusOne does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does CyrusOne have a dividend reinvestment program?
- No, CyrusOne does not have a dividend reinvestment program at this time.
- Who is your independent accountant?
- CyrusOne's independent accountant is Deloitte & Touche LLP.
- Who should I contact for additional information about my stockholder account, such as a change of address?
- Transfer agent:
Computershare Trust Company
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
1-781-575-2879 (non U.S.)
E-mail inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
By overnight delivery:
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address and a reference to CyrusOne on all of your correspondence.
- What is CyrusOne CUSIP number?
- Our CUSIP number is 23283R100.
- Who sits on your Board of Directors?
- Click here to view CyrusOne’s board of directors.
- How can I contact the Investor Relations Department at CyrusOne?
- Click here to view investor relations contacts.
- How can I receive additional information on CyrusOne?
- Click here to sign up for email alerts
- When does CyrusOne's fiscal year end?
- The Company’s fiscal year end is December 31.
- Does CyrusOne pay a dividend?
- Yes, CyrusOne expects to pay quarterly dividends on its common stock.